The Gunna Sweatshirt

Sale price Price £40.00 Regular price Unit price  per 

Tax included.


Our super warm sweatshirt that will look at home in the city or the beach.


 
Materials 

Our sweats are made using 85% organic cotton, with the remaining 15% made from recycled Polyester. This helps to produce a super soft and long lasting sweat that will survive any adventure.


Specification

~Minimal branding for a clean aesthetic.
~ Heather dark blue sweat with our embroidered "Origin ~ Defines ~ Direction" logo.
~Regular fit.
 
Unsure of the sizing? Follow me!